Kiki's Kitchen Cross Stitch Kit
Picture this.....Five 20-somethings move into a house together, to save on rent. They're strangers when they move in, but soon become fast friends. Their house is the hang out spot for their larger circle, and there's always music on, and food cooking! Davy Demir is the second character to meet in our series. They LOVE a good read, and have made the den their sacred spot in the house!
Kiki's Kitchen is the fourth pattern in a brand new cross stitch murder mystery series ! Each pattern contains a clue for the "who, what, when, where, and why" See if you can find the clue!
Cross Stitch kit includes:
- Reference cover photo of finished piece
- Colour chart with DMC colour codes used along with all required thread pre-cut for easy use
- PDF pattern, enlarged for easy reading
- PDF stitching basics guideline for all experience levels
- Embroidery needle
- Aida Fabric in the colour indicated
This design was stitched on 14 count White AIDA cloth, and is mounted in a 8" hoop.
Made in Toronto, ON by Diana Watters Handmade